Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Lovely AEM CAI picture!

  1. #1
    Silvino
    Guest Silvino's Avatar

    Post

    http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/baae?ge...ndex=9&start=1

    So much for this intake. I guesss I should have bought a new one with the rubber stopper that keeps it from being connected directly to the chassis. I'm going to a filter on the stick approach. Cheaper.


    ------------------
    Silvino Orozco
    '97 Integra GS-R w/JRSC,JR Fuel pump, AEM Cold Air Intake, Powerstop rotors/Axxis Metal Master brake pads, A'PEXi Dunk Exhaust, J&S Safeguard unit


  2. #2
    Max GSR
    Guest Max GSR's Avatar

    Unhappy

    Silvino - I registered with Yahoo Clubs, and it STILL wouldn't let me in your "club" to see the pic! waaaaa


    ------------------
    Max...........................`-___\>
    '95 jet black GSR.........-o---o
    -----------------------------------
    DFH~ Damn Fast Hondas!!!
    -----------------------------------
    All Advantage
    Get PAID for surfin' the 'Net!
    -----------------------------------

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •